The itelligence Technical Standards Workshop is designed to help you start code remediation and HANAtization of legacy code with the right footing and education. This workshop will help you get up to speed with powerful new coding techniques to leverage the SAP HANA database to build modern, scalable apps.
The workshop provides information about the following:
- CDS Views and OData services
- Development standards in S/4HANA and best practices for S/4HANA ABAP development
- Solution Manager features
- Tools for development: Eclipse
- Analysis tools available in S/4HANA: ABAP Test Cockpit, SQL Monitor
During the workshop, attendees will participate in hands-on development in Eclipse IDE and OData services. Attendees will also have the opportunity to create and execute their first CDS View and execute a report from the ABAP Test Cockpit.