One of the major challenges for SAP customers considering migration to SAP S/4HANA is finding a proof-point to determine whether a system conversion will work well for their existing landscape. A proof of concept can be a useful way to gain more experience with the new technology within the context of the business, without the need to execute a full migration immediately.
With this pilot approach, your users can experience new SAP S/4HANA best practices, interact with SAP Fiori and experience real-time analytics. This activity also helps users gain an understanding of the new functionality and assists in building consensus from the business community regarding next steps in the S/4HANA conversion decision process. In addition, the proof of concept will provide good input for solidifying your business case for the conversion, both in terms of refining the cost and identifying immediate value.
itelligence offers a Conversion Proof of Concept option that includes the following:
- Sandbox Conversion, 1 Client system
- SAP Readiness Check execution and evaluation
- CVI (Customer Vendor Integration) basic option – no redesign for Business Partner Model
- Custom Code Remediation up to 200 objects
- All necessary configuration for pre- and post-conversion activities