In SAP S/4HANA, the idea of using separate transactions to access customer or vendor data has changed. Both are now referred to as business partners. Taking steps now to convert your customers and vendors into business partners would be a good way to better position your existing system for a future conversion to SAP S/4HANA.
If you’re interested in getting started with this process, itelligence offers a Business Partner workshop that includes the following:
- Education on business partner changes and how it impacts your organization
- Review of business partner simplification in S/4HANA
- Review of current customer and vendor configuration and data
- Discussion of projected configuration and setup for business partners
- Recommendations and action items to be taken immediately
Taking steps now to convert your customers and vendors into business partners can help you gain momentum and better position your existing system for a future conversion to SAP S/4HANA. By doing this work prior to migration, you can also streamline and reduce your conversion project timeline.