SAP Fiori’s user-centered design concept focuses on the way employees work, using the SAP Fiori Launchpad as the central, role-based entry point to access all applications.
The itelligence SAP Fiori Workshop provides an introduction to SAP Fiori and how to activate and customize SAP Fiori applications. The following topics are covered:
- Overview of SAP’s UX strategy
- Introduction to SAP’s UX tools and SAP Fiori
- Deployment of SAP Fiori transactional/factsheet/object page apps
- Deployment of SAP Fiori KPI app
- Overview of SAP Query Browser and Launchpad Designer
- Creation of SAP Fiori Tile Catalogs and Groups
- Creation of SAP Tile for Standard Transaction
- Review of the SAP Fiori role framework
- Introduction of SAP Business Client and SAP UI Theme Designer.
During the workshop, attendees will participate in hands-on exercises to activate SAP Fiori apps and create the SAP Fiori catalog/group, new SAP transaction tile and a role for the Standard SAP app.