According to recent IDC research, finance leaders in best-run companies understand that data is the key to timeliness, accuracy and insight. Yet, 50.2% rated the inability to provide timely financial insight relevant to decision makers in other departments as a primary pain point, due to:
- Out-of-date, inaccurate and non-scalable tools, such as spreadsheets
- Siloed data across enterprise systems
- Too much reliance on IT for key enterprise information
- Slow, inefficient closing processes
- Inability to model “what-if” scenarios on the fly
- Barriers to business users who contribute to planning and budgeting
If you’re experiencing these same pain points, learn how other companies are turning data into insights with powerful analytics technology. View the infographic, How Finance Leaders Leverage Insights Better in Best-Run Midsize Companies.