This 48 minute educational session focuses specifically on Material Requirements Planning (MRP). Our Platinum consultant, Bryan Booze, reviewed common questions from numerous customer assessments desiring to better leverage their SAP investment.
Attendees will hear the answers to the following questions:
- How often must MRP be executed?
- What impact is there on ongoing operations when MRP is in-progress?
- How far out into the future should MRP be executed?
- What are common methods for a planner to evaluate MRP results?
- How can exception situations be identified without having to check each individual material?
- There are several general groups of planning strategies (make-to-stock, make-to-order, assemble-to-order, etc.). What are the key differences between these?